1Pack Self-Priming Transfer Oil Fluid Pumps Electric Drill Powered Water Pump
Brand New and High Quality
Drill Pump Black
This self priming drill pump is designed to work with a corded or cordless drill, fits most electric drills; Converts virtually any drill into a high capacity pump capable of emptying sinks, aquariums ,pool skimmers and much more
Small size, light weight and portable, convenient installation; this electric drill powered pump is suitable for home, garden and outdoor Ideal for transferring light liquids, such as fresh water, sea water, oil, dilute organic solvents, insecticides and liquid fertilisers
Engineering plastic body and stainless steel internal parts avoid corrosion
Self-priming up to 9ft(2.75m) and pumps water out to maximum distance of 45ft(13.7m);Pumps up to 300 U.S GPH(1136L/hr);Pump connects to 1/2inch(1.3cm) diameter tubing
1. To ensure optimum priming and long life, apply a few drops of lubricating oil in pump inlet prior to each use and flush with clean water after each use.
2. Be sure inlet hose is airtight and as short as possible. Inlet hose should not exceed 9ft (2.75M).
3. When pumping abrasive fluids or liquids with solids, longer pump life will be obtained by using a strainer on the inlet line.
4. It is recommended that the pump is mounted to a surface for security and ease of use.
5. Mount and start drill. Watch inlet tubing to be certain fluid is drawn into pump in15-20 seconds. If not, check that inlet tube is properly mounted to inlet.
6. Do not run dry. If pump fails to prime, check to be sure that hoses are not Kinked or clogged. Pump depends on fluid being pumped for lubrication.