- PERFECT KIT The Soldering iron kit includes a soldering iron gun, desoldering pump, 5 different soldering iron tips, tin wire tube, soldering iron stand, tweezers, wire stripper cutter, 2 electronic wire, and PU tool carry bag.
- Heat up Quickly &Heat Dissipation Efficiency - 60 watts, Inner-heated ceramic technology makes the electric soldering iron heat up quickly; Upgraded heat resistant material (not plastic) and the steel-pipe four ventilation holes on the design of the soldering tool helps cool fast. Adjustable temperature range 200~450 High-Pressure Desoldering Pumpã
- The desoldering pump (solder sucker) is a high-pressure vacuum tube with an aluminum body frame, which allows easy one-handed use; best for removing solder from PCB through-hole solder joints.
- Adjustable Temperature. The temperature can be preset in the effective range and automatically keep the temperature constant. It is easy to use. Rapid warming. Power on for 10 seconds and the rapid warming can be achieved until the set temperature.
- Welding Soldering Iron Electric Soldering Iron Gun Kits are Designed for DIYers, beginners, engineers and all of whom Love DIY.
1 x 220V 60W Adjustable Temperature Welding Iron
1 x Desoldering Pump: plastic and aluminum alloy
5 x Different Soldering Iron Tips :900M series
1 x Tin Wire Tube
1 x Soldering Iron Stand
1 x Tweezers
1 x Wire Stripper Cutter
2 x 22awg Electronic Wire Red
1 X PU Tool Carry Bag
1. Please be really careful when you are using the tools in avoidance of pricks or other injuries.
2. The iron heats up fast, so please select a suitable temperature. Working for long hours and high temperatures may shorten its life.
3. Do not allow the iron to idle at operating temperatures for extended periods, This could burn the soldering iron and even other things.
4. Impurities in the metals are very easy to become oxidations in the process of soldering. And these oxidations will reduce soldering iron tip working efficiency so that requires more professional cleaning. Otherwise, the solder tip will not stick to the tin. Please be careful to clean the soldering iron tip.